1. They ask the right questions – the ones which put them in a productive, creative, positive mindset and emotional state.
2. They see opportunities and take advantage of them.
3. They are busy, productive and proactive. They don’t waste time over-thinking, over planning and over analysing, they are out there getting the job done.
4. They are fearful like everyone else, but they are not controlled or limited by fear.
5. They don’t procrastinate and they don’t spend their life waiting for the ‘right time’ or getting all their ducks in a row.
6. They have a plan for their life and they work methodically at turning that plan into a reality.
7. They surround themselves with positive and like minded people.
8. They take responsibility for their lives.
9. They are more comfortable with their own company than most.
10. They practice what they preach. They don’t talk about the theory, they live the reality.