2. Having a low opinion of yourself is not “modesty”. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard is not “egotism”. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. – Bobbe Sommer
3. Confidence shows in your countenance and in your attitude, do note that self-confidence is not pride, it is the humility that comes from a person who knows they have the option to be proud but choose humility instead.
4. Confidence is an attractive force field around you that attracts others to you, while pride is a barrier that repels others.
5. You are as amazing as you let yourself be. Let me repeat that. You are as amazing as you let yourself be. – Elizabeth Alraune
6. The person who argues that they have confidence most likely do not.
7. It is safe to say that confidence comes from the real you, knowing, liking you and being happy with you. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
8. Confidence does not need much talking as it shows in the way you carry yourself, your perception, your attitude and the way you relate with people and respond to life generally.