Waiting is not being passive, it is an active word, in life, many times, we have to wait for what we want, waiting for a dream to become real, waiting to meet the right person, waiting to get a job and so many more. Many times, we wait for things that we have no control over but the question is how do you wait? You have to wait anyway so you might as well learn to wait the right way.
1. Keep the excitement alive – Get involved in activities and things that will infuse the excitement into your life, get inspired to live an exciting life.
2. Take care of you – have fun and do things that make you happy, go to the gym for a work out and come out feeling great about yourself, take a trip and discover new and exciting places and people.
3. Wait with expectancy – Many times, when the things we want, don’t come to us immediately, we become unfocused, lose faith, lose hope or even worse, choose to forget all about it but you must remember that waiting is part of life so it makes sense to choose to wait the right way.
4. Wait with hope and patience – The right way to wait is to wait full of hope, it will not be easy some of the time, okay, most of the time, but that is what hope and patience is all about. Your waiting should be active; you are filled with hope and make preparations for what you are waiting for and wait with patience, it will pay off.
5. Discover you – are you waiting to meet the right person and get married, then you should be preparing for when you meet him. In the time of waiting, learn to discover yourself and what makes you strong and happy.
6. Be positive – Decide to put your mind in the right frame while you wait, don’t turn sour or upset and angry, it will not help, wait with expectancy and hope and above all, be positive.