1. Attitude is defined as ‘a settled way of thinking or feeling about something’ it is also ‘a position of the body indicating a particular mental state’, it is the character you exhibit that is influenced by your state of mind.
2. Attitude plays a huge role in determining who you are and where you are in your life. Your attitude gets you to where you want to go faster than you can imagine or keeps you stuck in the same place.
3. Your attitude is determined by your mental state and your mind. So if you are displeased with the way things are going in your life or you don’t like a particular situation, then you can do something about it, you can change your mind about it, which in turn changes your attitude about it and then your response to the situations.
4. The world is a mirror and you receive what you are giving out. The good news is that you can change things by changing your mindset.
5. Your mindset is the state of your mind based on your values, perceptions, awareness, orientation, beliefs, thoughts, way of thinking, perspectives etc, and this is what influences your attitude faster than anything else you can imagine.