1. Successful people pursue their passions. This is no cliche, when you are doing what you are passionate about, it ceases to be work. Success requires time, effort and determination and if you don’t have the passion for what you are doing, then there’s every chance you will give up on it.
2. Only YOU can define what success means to you. Success is achieving something that is deeply fulfilling for you. It doesn’t have to include wealth, recognition or acclaim, though it can, but only you can determine and define what success means to you and when you have achieved it. To me, success is the various accomplishments made on the journey of life, it can be as little as accomplishing a smile at the end of a challenging day or as big as making a million pounds.
3. Success does not exist anywhere external. You do not find it in schools, in the work place, in a salary, in a car, a house, or a vacation. Success exists internally, in your mind. What are your thoughts about you, if you believe that you are a success, then you will be one in no time, no matter the challenges you have to go through.
4. Success is not a secret. It doesn’t belong only to those with great skills and intelligence. Instead, it is a potential that exists in us all. To harness it, you have to decide it is something you desire and start moving towards it. Develop successful habits, and success will become natural.
5. It is possible. It doesn’t matter where you are today or who you are today, know that it is possible for you to be a success if you want it bad enough. Everyone can be successful and achieve all they want to and still dream to achieve and be more. You see those who are successful, you can be one too.