– Women understand colour. They seem to know what to wear all the time. Men just think red is nice, pink is nice, so why not have them together?
– Men have no opinions about curtains.
– Ask a woman in the street how to get somewhere and she will direct via shops. Ask a man and it will be via pubs.
– Women can use sex to get what they want. Men cannot, as sex is what they want.
Eoin Dempsey, Ireland
– Men speak in sentences. Women speak in paragraphs.
Steve Munoz, US
– Women have the Oh dear, the toilet paper is on its last sheet; must replace it immediately gene. This is entirely absent in men who have the Oh s..t! Can you pass me a toilet roll, love? gene!
– On being told that someone has bought a new car women usually ask what colour it is – men ask what sort is it. Anna Ford
– A multi-tasking gene is clearly only owned by women – men can never prepare dinner so that everything is ready at the same time.
Kelly , UK
– Women pick up on subtleties and then think about them. Men need things explained IN CAPITAL LETTERS before the message gets through.
– Men cannot watch sports and talk to their wives at the same time.
[read more at www.news.bbc.co.uk)