1. Boost him. This refers to the idea of giving your man a self-esteem ‘boost’ of some kind. If there’s one thing we all know about men, it’s that we need affirmation. The area of affirmation is different for everybody, but the bottom line is, by affirming your man in his specific area, you are taking care of one of his most important needs
2. Appreciate him. Tell him how great he is, how much you appreciate the little things he does and just how much you love him. Speak highly of him to others, this means not calling up your best friend to tell her about his latest stupid mistake.
3. Listen to him. Everyone always wants someone who would listen, remember silence is golden. Don’t only listen, but listen with interest. Let him know you are interested in what he is talking about
4. Have sex often. While many persons may disagree, you should make yourself available to have sex whenever he wants to! If he wants to have sex every day, take care of him — unless health doesn’t permit it. Even if you don’t “feel” like it, it will be worth it. Take care of him, and he will take care of you.
5. Respect your man. Your man comes in contact with different persons during the day while away from home. Some may be impolite, insulting and make him feel less of a man. As his partner, he expects you to show respect and encouragement at home and thereby boost his trampled ego. When he comes home, greet him with a smile and a happy expression.
6. Give him your time. Give him attention, don’t wait for him to ask before giving him your attention, and when you do, make sure it is a hundred percent, do this often and he would not mind for the other times you are too busy to give him the attention.
7. Make him look good. Nothing boosts a person’s self esteem like looking good, so it is your responsibility to make your man look sharp and dress well, good clothes can make a person stand out in a good way, and don’t forget it also reflects on you badly when your man looks shabby.